Friday, January 22, 2010

Thoughts

I stole this from another blog and I might nake this a regular feature.

Outside my window... gray and cold - the kind of day that makes you want to stay inside ALL day in your comfy clothes.

I am thankful for... Fridays!!! I love the prospect of a weekend ahead, especially when they aren't too busy.

I am wearing... my FAVORITE Vera Bradley pajama pants that I got a few years ago at the awesome Vera warehouse sale and a purple Old Navy T-shirt.

I am remembering... the people of Haiti and all they are going through right now.

I am going... to do laundry ALL day until I finish, to close a bank account and get a new car battery today.

I am reading... The Partner by John Grisham

I am hoping... to have the urge to stop eating junk food soon.

On my mind... what to do for Spring Break.

From the kitchen... coffee, coffee, coffee

Around the house... I love my new sofa in my keeping room and my new barstools in my kitchen. It is such a cozy space.

Plans for the weekend... cheerleading, basketball game, basketball practices and a soccer game; dinner with friends before the soccer game, church and a meeting after church.

One of my favorite things... laying on the couch reading by the fire with my kids and husband close by.

No comments: