Sunday, December 30, 2012

I Might Be Back....

Today I clicked on the link to my old blog. I read all the old posts and had a great time remembering some very fun times. It was crazy to see how much has changed. The last time I posted, Taylor was in his first year of middle school, and now he is in his first year of high school. My Claire was in third grade and now she is in sixth. Their lives have changed so much, so I guess in essence, mine has, too. I am pondering blogging again. This really is for me more than anyone else. It is just a means of self-relecting and chronicling all that God is doing in my life and the lives of my family members. And boy, is He doing a lot. We are busy, we are growing, we are changing, we are learning, we are making mistakes - we are basically living life. So, I might be back - I might not. I guess I'll know in the next day or two if I get the urge to post again. Only time will tell.......

1 comment:

Anne G. said...

You are good at it......do it for yourself ! Now, mind your mother...........