Outside my window... rain, rain, rain. After a beautiful weekend - it is a rainy Monday morning. I was going to go exercise but, darn - guess I can't.
I am thankful for... feeling better today after having a cold for the past three days. Today I just have a headache!
I am wearing... gray sweatpants and a T-short from the 2001 Presidential Inauguration
I am remembering... nothing! I try to keep everything written down b/c I feel like I am always forgetting something.
I am going... to keep my 8-month-old nephew today. We are so excited. I get to pick him up from preschool and take care of him for the afternoon today and Wed. and next Monday, too.
I am reading... Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire by Jim Cymbala; Off-season by Anne Rivers Siddons; Rachel Ray magazines
I am hoping... dinner will magically appear on my table tonight
On my mind... what to make for dinner tonight.
From the kitchen... NOTHING! We need food so I am going to the grocery store today - do you see a theme here???
Around the house... leftover silver and red confetti from my mom's birthday party. There are pieces everywhere.
Plans for the week...keeping Knox today and Wed.; Claire's play practice 3 days this week; Mike leaving for Vegas on Thursday; basketball tourney this weekend; lots of friends w/birthdays
One of my favorite things...mornings with nothing to do but housework. I am happy staying at home doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen, etc. as long as I can stay in my pjs.
Best Song
6 years ago
1 comment:
Love this meme. I will copy and do the same. I so need a writing prompt!
Post a Comment