Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thoughts for Thursday

Outside my window... pitch, black dark. The sun isn't even up yet. Claire and I got up early to put signs all around the house for Mike's birthday.

I am thankful for... my husband. Today is his birthday and I am thankful God know He is the perfect husband for me.

I am wearing... The same things as last time!!! haha. My FAVORITE Vera Bradley pajama pants that I got a few years ago at the awesome Vera warehouse sale and a purple Old Navy T-shirt.

I am remembering... all the things I have to do for the birthday celebrations in my house. Mike - today, Claire - 2/10, Mom - 2/16.

I am going... to work! This is a work day. I am thankful for my job but would rather stay home.

I am reading... Fresh WInd, Fresh Fire by Jim Cymbala

I am hoping... it doesn't snow this weekend and mess up plans for Claire's birthday party.

On my mind... getting some coffee - SOON.

From the kitchen... triple chocolate cheesecake I made last night for Mike's bday.

Around the house... people are slowly stirring getting ready for the day to begin.

Plans for the weekend...Girl's Night Out, Cheerleading, FOUR basketball games on Saturday, Claire's birthday party on Saturday, church, lunch with our widow for Big Hug Sunday, Super Bowl

One of my favorite things...my daughter's heart

No comments: