Have you seen it? It comes with boat loads of recipes and ideas on how to use it. Apparently it is great for omelets that will turn out, "evenly browned, puffy and beautiful." Also - "there is no need to run to the fast food chain on the corner for a Grilled Stuffed Burrito because I can now make one myself with fresh ingredients in less than 10 minutes." And lastly, " when I am craving something sweet in the evening and the cookie jar is empty, I can have chocolate cake with luscious candy bar filling in just 7 minutes."
I took my Trader Joe's pizza crust, rolled it out and made calzones. They were really good. I like it because you can open one side w/out opening the other. I wish I had taken a picture of the finished product, but my kids really liked it - so that is all you need to know.
In another exciting use of modern technology, my friends Macall & Sarah turned me on to a really cool program on my mac laptop. It is called PhotoBooth, and I can't believe that I am going to do this, but here are some funny things my kids and I did with it today.
This is Taylor:

Here is Claire:

Claire again:

And last but not least - me:

We have laughed all day. I love how technology brings us all closer together.
2 comments:
We are cracking.up over here. David says the last picture looks like the evil one on the Incredibles.
now you have big ole front teeth like the rest of the goodyears with that genetoo funny !!!.
Post a Comment