0 - more days Mike has to travel for work until mid-June. This past weekend was his last trip until the New Hampshire race. I am so happy about that. I know he hates being gone as much as we hate having him gone. I am so thankful for his job, but when you are gone 6 out of 8 weekends, it begins to wear and tear on your family. Nothing major - just the results of not much spending much time together.
1 - more game the Tarheels have to play to win the national championship. I can't wait until tonight's game. I am nervous.

2 - Taylor finished second in the ACSI Math Olympics in Burlington. He has made it into the competition every year since third grade, and he always competes in computation - basically just calculation problems instead of word problems. This year there were 14 students from five schools across NC in the fifth grade computation category. We were so proud of him.
3 - makeup soccer games Taylor has to play because of all the rain. Our regular season would have been over this past weekend if we had been able to play all our games. We would only have had two tournaments left (one a month) and we'd be done. Now - we still have half our season left to finish. Bummer.
35 - days of school left. For us, this includes several day-long field trips, half days, field days, programs and more. WOW!
219 - days until I turn 40. I have high hopes of turning 40 in the best shape of my life. I am not doing so well making that a reality. I think I need a trainer.
400 - special needs guests coming to our church's Joy Prom on April 17. I cannot wait for that event. It is so awesome to see so many of God's specially-loved children having the time of their lives. The amount of volunteers it takes to make this event happen are huge. It will be an awesome event. Please pray for it.
1 comment:
Great post Kelley! Love the numbers. Way to go Taylor - that is so awesome!
Post a Comment