Anyway - so here it is - my deals all for $35:
All of the above cost $70 before coupons. I'd like to give props to Nancy for inspiring me in the ways of triple couponing. I know I will never achieve her greatness, but she is an inspiration. I'd also like to give another shout out to my friend Donna who bought (are you ready for this?):
Baby Wipes, Toothpaste, Cough Drops, Dish Soap, Panty Liners, Pretzels, Tea Bags and Mandarin Oranges......All for $.09.
I think I didn't have the same unbelievable savings as Donna, because I bought several things that I didn't have coupons for. I should have taken them out and done the math that way. Harris Teeter is having triple coupons through March 31. Happy couponing!
5 comments:
As a fellow newbie to the world of triple couponing - I commend you with your savings! You did great - and yes, Nancy does inspire us all!
I'm so impressed, Kelley. And I love Mike's comment.
THat's great, Kelley! You did a great job. Those Fiber One bars were a good deal...I got 4 boxes!!
Yes, I agree. Mike's comment is hilarious! I'll have to tell that one to Roy. He'll love it:)
Hi Kellie!
Yes, I would love your list of good places to eat in NYC!! We are always up for new ideas. Just e-mail them to me when you get a minute. My e-mail is betsy_maddox@yahoo.com.
Thank you so much!!
Oops! I spelled your name wrong. I meant Kelley!!! I have so many friends named Kelly that I get confused. Sorry!!
Post a Comment