Outside my window... rain is on the way! My yard is still blooming and so green.
I am thankful for...a fun weekend in Charleston with my husband & good friends who will take care of my kids
I am wearing... Vera Bradley pj bottoms (what else?) and an old T-shirt
I am remembering...all the things that are going on in May as the school year winds down
I am going... to keep Knox today! YAY!
I am reading... "Same Kind of Different as Me"
I am hoping.. both of my children's science projects this week will be smooth sailing. I HATE SCIENCE PROJECTS!
On my mind...my brother's testimony in church yesterday and how God in is infinite grace and mercy saved him from a life spiralling out of control.
From the kitchen... baked chicken & rice, fat free brownies (they are good, I promise) not sure what else.
Around the house... laundry, laundry & laundry!
Plans for the week... keeping Knox today and Wednesday, work, kid's activities, bball practice, Mother's Day!!!
One of my favorite things... 100 calorie Mr. Salty chocolate covered pretzels
Best Song
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment